MYS044: A very religious man in Tennessee named John Hendrix made some remarkable prophecies in 1915 after experiencing tragedy and turning to God. Jimmy Akin and Dom Bettinelli discuss Hendrix, his startling prophecies that concerned his hometown, the US, and the whole world, and how they apparently came true in some cases decades later.
Get all new episodes automatically and for free:
Subscribe using the RSS feed | Subscribe using iTunes | Subscribe using Google Play | Subscribe using Stitcher | Subscribe by Email
Help us continue to offer Jimmy Akin’s Mysterious World. Won’t you make a pledge at SQPN.com/give today?
Links for this episode:
- Myra Mansfield’s excellent short book, The Story of John Hendrix
- James Mahaffey’s book
- George Robinson’s 1950 book (online)
- John Hendrix Memorial Prayer Walk Site
- D. Ray Smith’s web site
- 1944 Article on John Hendrix (part 1)
- 1944 Article on John Hendrix (part 2)
- Eyewitness Account of Hendrix’s Death (part 1)
- Eyewitness Account of Hendrix’s Death (part 2)
- 2006 Article by D. Ray Smith (part 1)
- 2006 Article by D. Ray Smith (part 2)
- Video of the President’s announcement
- Wikipedia on the location
- Please spread the word about the podcast. Leave us a review on iTunes!
- Purchase the books and other material from this and other episodes at the Mysterious World Bookstore.
- Check out Jimmy Akin’s blog and Dom Bettinelli’s blog.
- Join the conversation at the Starquest Facebook page and the Jimmy Akin’s Mysterious World Facebook page.
- Send your feedback or comments to [email protected] or send a tweet with the hashtag of #mysteriousfeedback
- Navy Drafting New Guidelines for Reporting UFOs
- The Universe Is Expanding Faster than We Thought, and No One Knows Why