LTK055: Summertime is a great time to pick up a great book, especially on vacation or at the beach. Fr. Cory is joined by Barb Gilman and Steve Nelson to talk about some great books for you and your kids to check out this summer.
Get all new episodes automatically and for free:
Subscribe using the RSS feed | Subscribe using Apple Podcasts | Subscribe using Google Play | Subscribe using Stitcher | Subscribe by Email.
Help us continue to offer Let’s Talk. Won’t you make a pledge at SQPN.com/give today?
Links for this episode:
- Leave us a review on Apple Podcasts!
- Books Recommended by Barb:
- For Middle Grade Kids:
- For Adults:
- Books Recommended by Steve:
- How to make a twine rosary
- Join the conversation at the SQPN Facebook page.
- Send your feedback or comments to [email protected]
Picks of the Week:
- Barb: Divine Twine for making all-twine knotted rosaries
- Steve: See his book picks above
- Fr. Cory: Art of Manliness Podcast #522: What Is Wit and Why Does the World Need It?