MYS055: If intelligent life exists somewhere else in the universe and we encounter it, what would be the implications for the Christian faith? Jimmy Akin and Dom Bettinelli explore what religious views aliens might hold, whether we should evangelize them or if they’d need it, and whether they could even become Christians.
Get all new episodes automatically and for free:
Subscribe using the RSS feed | Subscribe using Apple Podcasts | Subscribe using Google Play | Subscribe using Stitcher | Subscribe by Email
Help us continue to offer Jimmy Akin’s Mysterious World. Won’t you make a pledge at SQPN.com/give today?
Links for this episode:
- Guy Consolmagno, S.J. and Paul Mueller, S.J.’s book “Would You Baptize an Extraterrestrial?”:
- Info on Lucian of Samosata’s “A True Story”
- Larry Niven’s Outsiders
- Orson Scott Card’s Pequeninos or “Piggies”
- Please spread the word about the podcast. Leave us a review on Apple Podcasts!
- Purchase the books and other material from this and other episodes at the Mysterious World Bookstore.
- Join the conversation at the Starquest Facebook page and the Jimmy Akin’s Mysterious World Facebook page.
- Send your feedback or comments to [email protected] or send a tweet with the hashtag of #mysteriousfeedback