RTB013: The Betts were beach bound for birds, but burned. Dom and Melanie cook and eat Tex-Mex fajitas, Sicilian caponata, and a pasta sauce of their own creation. Dom watches Wu Assassins and Melanie is still Fall-ing. Plus suggestions of podcasts for parents to listen with kids.
Get all new episodes automatically and for free:
Subscribe using the RSS feed | Subscribe using Apple Podcasts | Subscribe using Google Play | Subscribe using Stitcher | Subscribe by Email.
Help us continue to offer Raising the Betts. Won’t you make a pledge at SQPN.com/give today?
Links for this episode:
- Melanie’s list of podcasts for families to listen together
- Wu Assassins on Netflix
- The Mandalorian official trailer
- Sicilian Caponata recipe from Milk Street Kitchen (subscription req.)
- Grilled Steak Fajitas recipe from Cook’s Country (subscription req.)
- Leave us a review on Apple Podcasts!
- Melanie’s blog: The Wine-Dark Sea
- Dom’s blog: Bettnet
- Join the conversation at the StarQuest Facebook page.
- Send us your feedback or comments at [email protected]