TEC036: When should you buy your child a smartphone? Dom, Pat, and Fr. Cory tackle this question that many parents wrestle with, weighing the pros and cons. Plus, evangelistic fervor found at the Microsoft Store and Amazon’s new Echo Ring that in the darkness binds us to Alexa.
Get all new episodes automatically and for free:
Subscribe using the RSS feed | Subscribe using Apple Podcasts | Subscribe using Google Play | Subscribe using Stitcher | Subscribe by Email.
Help us continue to offer Secrets of Technology. Won’t you make a pledge at SQPN.com/give today?
Links for this episode:
- I Won't Buy My Teenagers Smartphones – The Atlantic
- A Microsoft salesman gave me a clever reason to dump my iPhone | ZDNet
- Talk Python To Me – Python conversations for passionate developers
- HP Printers Send a Ton of Data Analytics Back Home – The Mac Observer
- Amazon event 2019: Echo Buds, Frames, Loop, Eero, Studio, Ring camera, and Alexa updates – The Verge
- Leave us a review on Apple Podcasts!
- Email us feedback or comments to [email protected]
Picks of the Week: