Help us continue to offer Jimmy Akin’s Mysterious World. Won’t you make a pledge at SQPN.com/give today?
Links for this episode:
- Kathleen McAuliffe’s book “This Is Your Brain on Parasites”
- Wikipedia on Symbiosis
- Behavior-Altering Parasite
- Lancet Liver Fluke (victim: ants)
- Horsehair Worm (victim: crickets)
- Leucochloridium Paradoxum (victim: snails)
- Leucochloridium Pardoxum causing snail’s eyestalks to pulse
- Jewel Wasp (victim: cockroaches)
- Toxoplasma Gondii (victim: rats)
- Dinocampus Coccinellae (victim: lady bugs)
- Sacculina barnacles (victim: crabs)
- Red Queen Hypothesis
- Please spread the word about the podcast. Leave us a review on Apple Podcasts!
- Purchase the books and other material from this and other episodes at the Mysterious World Bookstore.
- Join the conversation at the Starquest Facebook page and the Jimmy Akin’s Mysterious World Facebook page.
- Send your feedback or comments to [email protected] or send a tweet with the hashtag of #mysteriousfeedback