TEC035: All the new tech products and services promise to make life convenient–Uber Eats, Amazon Prime, Waze, delivery drones, etc.–but are they just making our streets more crowded? Dom, Thomas, and Fr. Michael consider what we can do to ensure peace and quiet in our neighborhoods.
Help us continue to offer Secrets of Technology. Won’t you make a pledge at SQPN.com/give today?
Links for this episode:
- It’s Amazon vs. Braintree in suit over delivery signage – The Boston Globe
- SpaceX is trying to buy a hamlet inside its Texas rocket-launch site because it 'did not anticipate' there'd be any 'significant disruption' to residents who live there
- Google & Apple pushed to reveal gun scope app users’ names to feds – Naked Security
- People who requested money from Equifax need to provide more information – The Verge
- Google Finally Confirms Security Problem For 1.5 Billion Gmail And Calendar Users
- Leave us a review on Apple Podcasts!
- Email us feedback or comments to [email protected]
Picks of the Week: