RTB019: This week, Dom and Melanie talk about the separate Masses conundrum; the classic kids’ novel, Eagle of the Ninth; one of their favorite dishes, moussaka; and Maria Von Trapp’s memoir; and more.
Get all new episodes automatically and for free:
Subscribe using the RSS feed | Subscribe using Apple Podcasts | Subscribe using Google Play | Subscribe using Stitcher | Subscribe by Email.
Help us continue to offer Raising the Betts. Won’t you make a pledge at SQPN.com/give today?
Links for this episode:
- The Eagle of The Ninth by Rosemary Sutcliff
- Moussaka on Wikipedia
- Spicy Moussaka with Yogurt Topping recipe
- Mediterranean Hot: Spicy Recipes from Southern Italy, Greece, Turkey & North Africa
- The Story of the Trapp Family Singers, by Maria Von Trapp
- Leave us a review on Apple Podcasts!
- Melanie’s blog: The Wine-Dark Sea
- Dom’s blog: Bettnet
- Join the conversation at the StarQuest Facebook page.
- Send us your feedback or comments at [email protected]