WHO149: The Master makes his Doctor Who debut in this 3rd Doctor story. Jimmy Akin, Dom Bettinelli, and Fr. Cory Sticha discuss this first appearance of the Master, as well as this gentle reboot of the 3rd Doctor with a new companion, a new enemy, and a new setting.
Help us continue to offer the Secrets of Doctor Who. Won’t you make a pledge at SQPN.com/give today?
Links for this episode:
- Leave us a review on Apple Podcasts!
- You can watch most Classic Doctor Who on Britbox, which is a subscription service, but some must be purchased separately on iTunes or Amazon. (SQPN has no affiliation with Britbox.)
- Purchase books, Blu-rays, and more at the Secrets of Doctor Who store.
- Join the conversation at the Secrets of Doctor Who Facebook page.
- Send us your feedback or comments at [email protected]