ACH022: Carlos Rodriguez was the first Puerto Rican to be beatified and the first Caribbean native layman. Tom and Noelle Crowe talk about what made this humble catechist and lover of the Eucharist and the Liturgy into an icon of holiness.
Get all new episodes automatically and for free:
Subscribe using the RSS feed | Subscribe using Apple Podcasts | Subscribe using Google Play | Subscribe using Stitcher | Subscribe by Email.
Help us continue to offer American Catholic History. Won’t you make a pledge at SQPN.com/give today?
Links for this episode:
- Carlos Manuel Rodríguez Santiago – Wikipedia
- Carlos Manuel Cecilio Rodríguez Santiago (1918-1963) – Vatican
- Carlos Manuel Rodriguez: 1918-1963: Religious Educator
- Blessed Carlos Rodriguez Santiago might be 1st Puerto Rican saint–Aleteia
- PUERTO RICO HERALD: Carlos Manuel Rodriguez Moves Closer To Sainthood
- If you like American Catholic History, you may also enjoy The American Catholic Almanac.
- Leave us a review on Apple Podcasts!
- Join the conversation at the StarQuest Facebook page.
- Send us your feedback or comments at [email protected]