TEC044: It’s almost time to start Christmas shopping and for the next few weeks we’ll have some gift ideas for the techies in your life. Also, Dom, Thomas, and Jack discuss Google Stadia’s launch and how and whether the Constitution protects digital rights, especially against search and seizure.
Get all new episodes automatically and for free:
Subscribe using the RSS feed | Subscribe using Apple Podcasts | Subscribe using Google Play | Subscribe using Stitcher | Subscribe by Email.
Help us continue to offer Secrets of Technology. Won’t you make a pledge at SQPN.com/give today?
Links for this episode:
- WASD Keyboards
- Elegoo UNO Project Super Starter Kit
- Tile Bluetooth Trackers
- Creality3D Ender-3 pro High Precision 3D Printer
- Brydge Keyboard for iPad Pro 2018 | Brydge Technologies
- Amazon Kindle Paperwhite
- With its new video game system, Google is playing us again – The Boston Globe
- Google Stadia review: the best of cloud gaming is still just a beta – The Verge
- Warrantless searches of devices at US borders ruled unconstitutional – Naked Security
- Leave us a review on Apple Podcasts!
- Email us feedback or comments to [email protected]
Picks of the Week:
- Jack: Public domain ebooks on Amazon and Project Gutenberg
- Thomas: Supporting YouTubers through Patreon
- Dom: Unobstruct for iOS
Disclaimer: Hosts, panelists, and guests may have a financial interest in the companies discussed through investments or other means. Their opinions and recommendations are not affected and do not present a conflict of interest. We offer this statement in the interest of full disclosure.