RTB024: This week, Dom and Melanie talk about Jesus saying that there is no marriage in heaven and that the idea of infinity gives Dom a feeling like acrophobia. Plus why they’re sticking with Scouting despite the friction and how they overcome the challenges of cooking for allergy sufferers.
Get all new episodes automatically and for free:
Help us continue to offer Raising the Betts. Won’t you make a pledge at SQPN.com/give today?
Links for this episode:
- Psalter: A Sequence of Catholic Sonnets, by William Baer
- Spitfire: The Plane That Saved the World | Netflix
- For All Mankind on AppleTV+
- Leave us a review on Apple Podcasts!
- Melanie’s blog: The Wine-Dark Sea
- Dom’s blog: Bettnet
- Join the conversation at the StarQuest Facebook page.
- Send us your feedback or comments at [email protected]