SDN023: Christmas at the Disney Parks can be very crowded, but these tips for navigating the busy throngs apply to any tourist attraction over holidays too. Plus Deborah tells why her favorite spot for quiet is Disney’s Port Orleans Resort and Sheri gives tips for taking a nap and finding quiet areas while in the parks.
Get all new episodes automatically and for free:
Subscribe using the RSS feed | Subscribe using Apple Podcasts | Subscribe using Google Play | Subscribe using Stitcher | Subscribe by Email.
Help us continue to offer Secrets of Disney. Won’t you make a pledge at SQPN.com/give today?
Links for this episode:
- Leave us a review on Apple Podcasts!
- Rise of the Resistance ride opening video (with Spoilers)
- Park crowd calendar for Orlando
- Enchanted Rose “The Beauty and Beast” themed Lounge
- Join the conversation at the Starquest Facebook page.
- Send your feedback or comments to [email protected]
The Secrets of Disney is an unofficial Disney fan podcast and is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by the Walt Disney Company.