RTB029: The Betts discuss an unusual game the kids play during cleanup times involving the fictional Lord Cromwell; Melanie and the kids ditch an afternoon of school to walk in the snowy woods; Dom wants a bigger Christmas tree; and they recall the beautiful homily about Gaudete Sunday.
Get all new episodes automatically and for free:
Help us continue to offer Raising the Betts. Won’t you make a pledge at SQPN.com/give today?
Links for this episode:
- Victoria on Masterpiece Theater
- The Warmth of Other Suns: The Epic Story of America’s Great Migration
- Babylon 5 on Amazon Prime Video
- The Expanse, Season 4, on Amazon Prime Video
- Leave us a review on Apple Podcasts!
- Melanie’s blog: The Wine-Dark Sea
- Dom’s blog: Bettnet
- Join the conversation at the StarQuest Facebook page.
- Send us your feedback or comments at [email protected]