MYS085: Five men from Yuba City, California, disappeared in 1978 after a trip to a nearby town. Four of them died, perhaps months later, and 1 was never found. Jimmy Akin and Dom Bettinelli discuss the bizarre circumstances, how any of them survived for so long before dying, and what actually happened to them.
Get all new episodes automatically and for free:
Subscribe using the RSS feed | Subscribe using Apple Podcasts | Subscribe using Google Play | Subscribe using Stitcher | Subscribe by Email
Help us continue to offer Jimmy Akin’s Mysterious World. Won’t you make a pledge at SQPN.com/give today?
Links for this episode:
- Jessi Dixon’s book The Disappearance of the Yuba County Five: A Collection of True Crime
- Wikipedia on the Yuba County Five
- 2019 Sacramento Bee article (part 1)
- 2019 Sacramento Bee article (part 2)
- Episode 24 on Dyatlov Pass
- Please spread the word about the podcast. Leave us a review on Apple Podcasts!
- Purchase the books and other material from this and other episodes at the Mysterious World Bookstore.
- Join the conversation at the Starquest Facebook page and the Jimmy Akin’s Mysterious World Facebook page.
- Send your feedback or comments to [email protected] or send a tweet with the hashtag of #mysteriousfeedback