RTB039: Dom and Melanie Bettinelli are easing into Lent with the family, rather than racing out of the gates and sputtering early this year. Plus Blue & Gold, a walk in the woods, a birthday, coffee vs. tea, behind the scenes of The Mandalorian, and virtual recreation of chant in the Hagia Sophia.
Get all new episodes automatically and for free:
Subscribe using the RSS feed | Subscribe using Apple Podcasts | Subscribe using Google Play | Subscribe using Stitcher | Subscribe by Email.
Help us continue to offer Raising the Betts. Won’t you make a pledge at SQPN.com/give today?
Links for this episode:
- Listen: The Sound Of The Hagia Sophia, More Than 500 Years Ago : NPR
- Lost Voices of Hagia Sophia – Capella Romana – YouTube
- The Mandalorian was shot on a holodeck-esque set with Unreal Engine, video shows | Ars Technica
- Leave us a review on Apple Podcasts!
- Melanie’s blog: The Wine-Dark Sea
- Dom’s blog: Bettnet
- Join the conversation at the StarQuest Facebook page.
- Send us your feedback or comments at [email protected]