TEC054: As Lent begins, Catholics are being encouraged to limit their technology use to be more mindful of the season. Dom Bettinelli, Fr. Andrew Kinstetter, and Pat Scott look at how to use tech to enhance our Lenten observance as well as ways to put limits on our tech use in that spirit.
Get all new episodes automatically and for free:
Subscribe using the RSS feed | Subscribe using Apple Podcasts | Subscribe using Google Play | Subscribe using Stitcher | Subscribe by Email.
Help us continue to offer Secrets of Technology. Won’t you make a pledge at SQPN.com/give today?
Links for this episode:
- TEC015: Using–And Fasting From–Technology During Holy Week
- Rosary Army App
- Rosary — One Hail Mary at a Time
- BEST LENT EVER | Have Your Best Lent Ever This Year | Dynamic Catholic
- Lent Reflections with Bishop Robert Barron
- Carmelite Retreat Online
- FORMED Lenten Reflections
- Pray: The Catholic Novena App | Pray Catholic Novenas
- Lent 2020 Lockscreens | We AreFranciscan University of Steubenville
- Pope at Audience: ‘disconnect from TV, smart phones and connect to the Gospel in Lent’ – Vatican News
- How to avoid falling victim to a coronavirus phishing email attack
- Coronavirus malware and phishing scams on the rise
- Five Companies Using Virtual Reality To Improve The Lives Of Senior Citizens
- Leave us a review on Apple Podcasts!
- Email us feedback or comments to [email protected]
Picks of the Week:
- Fr. Andrew: Speedtest by Ookla – The Global Broadband Speed Test
- Pat: IOGEAR 2-Port HDMI Cable KVM Switch with Cables and Audio, GCS62HU
- Dom: Etekcity Infrared Thermometer 749
Disclaimer: Hosts, panelists, and guests may have a financial interest in the companies discussed through investments or other means. Their opinions and recommendations are not affected and do not present a conflict of interest. We offer this statement in the interest of full disclosure.