SST086: Should we treat robots humanely? Jimmy Akin, Dom Bettinelli, and Fr. Cory Sticha discuss a central question of the Picard series that asks how much an android is akin to humans, how we should treat them, and what our behavior toward them says about us. Plus the interesting new exploration of Romulans and Borg.
Get all new episodes automatically and for free:
Subscribe using the RSS feed | Subscribe using Apple Podcasts | Subscribe using Google Play | Subscribe using Stitcher | Subscribe by Email.
Help us continue to offer the Secrets of Star Trek. Won’t you make a pledge at SQPN.com/give today?
Links for this episode:
- Leave us a review on Apple Podcasts!
- You can watch most Star Trek series on Netflix or Amazon. Discovery and Picard are available at CBS All Access.
- Purchase Star Trek books and Blu-ray/DVDs of Star Trek series and movies at the Secrets of Star Trek Store.
- Join the conversation at the SQPN Facebook page.
- Send your feedback or comments to [email protected]