SSW037: Continuing their look at Mandalorian culture in The Clone Wars, Fr. Andrew, Thomas, and Mike discuss how season 3, ep. 10 and season 4, ep. 14 humanize the Separatists and how in our lives too, seeing the human in our “enemies” is crucial to the Christian life. Plus the nature and history of Death Watch.
Get all new episodes automatically and for free:
Subscribe using the RSS feed | Subscribe using Apple Podcasts | Subscribe using Google Play | Subscribe using Stitcher | Subscribe by Email.
Help us continue to offer the Secrets of Star Wars. Won’t you make a pledge at SQPN.com/give today?
Links for this episode:
- Leave us a review on Apple Podcasts or wherever you get your podcasts!
- You can watch most Star Wars on Disney+.
- Purchase Star Wars books and Blu-ray/DVDs at the Secrets of Star Wars Store.
- Join the conversation at the SQPN Facebook page and the Secrets of Star Wars discussion group.
- Send your feedback or comments to [email protected]