COZ028: This time, Lindsay, Gerry, and Caroline discuss the Catholic origins of the Filet-O-Fish sandwich; the science behind coronavirus, panic buying, and what the Archdiocese of Melbourne is doing; plus Lindsay and Caroline share how personal family crises at the beginning of Lent brought their families together in prayer.
Help us continue to offer Catholics of Oz. Won’t you make a pledge at SQPN.com/give today?
Links for this episode:
- How a Catholic Won a Wager and Invented the McDonald’s Filet-O-Fish |
- Fake burgers go beyond true meaning of Lent
- Message from Archbishop Comensoli: Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) Guidance for Parishes
- Here’s what coronavirus does to the body
- 2019 Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV) Situation Summary | CDC
- Coronavirus: How does COVID-19 attack the human body?
- What Is Coronavirus (COVID-19)? – YouTube
- ‘Don’t touch your face!’: website watches you to help you avoid Covid-19 | World news | The Guardian