COZ028: This time, Lindsay, Gerry, and Caroline discuss the Catholic origins of the Filet-O-Fish sandwich; the science behind coronavirus, panic buying, and what the Archdiocese of Melbourne is doing; plus Lindsay and Caroline share how personal family crises at the beginning of Lent brought their families together in prayer.
Get all new episodes automatically and for free: Subscribe using the RSS feed | Subscribe using Apple Podcasts | Subscribe using Google Play | Subscribe using Stitcher | Subscribe by Email.
Help us continue to offer Catholics of Oz. Won’t you make a pledge at SQPN.com/give today?
Links for this episode:
- How a Catholic Won a Wager and Invented the McDonald’s Filet-O-Fish |
- Fake burgers go beyond true meaning of Lent
- Message from Archbishop Comensoli: Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) Guidance for Parishes
- Here’s what coronavirus does to the body
- 2019 Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV) Situation Summary | CDC
- Coronavirus: How does COVID-19 attack the human body?
- What Is Coronavirus (COVID-19)? – YouTube
- ‘Don’t touch your face!’: website watches you to help you avoid Covid-19 | World news | The Guardian
- Leave us a review on Apple Podcasts!
- Email us feedback or comments to [email protected]