WHO171: The 6th Doctor and the 2nd Doctor cross paths in Spain to save the Earth from a Sontaran plot. Jimmy Akin, Dom Bettinelli, and Fr. Cory Sticha discuss the story’s setting in Spain, seeing the 2nd Doctor and Jamie together again for the first time in decades, and more.
Help us continue to offer the Secrets of Doctor Who. Won’t you make a pledge at SQPN.com/give today?
Links for this episode:
- Leave us a review on Apple Podcasts!
- You can watch most Classic Doctor Who on Britbox, which is a subscription service, but some must be purchased separately on iTunes or Amazon. (SQPN has no affiliation with Britbox.)
- Purchase books, Blu-rays, and more at the Secrets of Doctor Who store.
- Join the conversation at the Secrets of Doctor Who Facebook page.
- Send us your feedback or comments at [email protected]