SDN029: New guidelines in California and Florida offer a glimmer of hope for re-opening the Disney Parks in the near future. But how will that work with social distancing and other precautions? Plus, Deborah, David, and Lisa dream of where they want to travel when that’s possible again and what they miss from the parks.
Get all new episodes automatically and for free:
Subscribe using the RSS feed | Subscribe using Apple Podcasts | Subscribe using Google Podcasts | Subscribe using Stitcher | Subscribe by Email.
Help us continue to offer Secrets of Disney. Won’t you make a pledge at SQPN.com/give today?
Links for this episode:
- Leave us a review on Apple Podcasts!
- Video of a Disney custodial cast member in an eerily empty Hollywood Studios
- Flyover of empty Disneyland
- Join the conversation at the Starquest Facebook page.
- Send your feedback or comments to [email protected]
The Secrets of Disney is an unofficial Disney fan podcast and is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by the Walt Disney Company.