RTB053: Dom and Melanie Bettinelli share their experience of (half the family) going back to Mass for the first time; talk about waiting in line at Whole Foods; and discuss Jerusalem’s Upper Room and King David’s Tomb. Plus micheladas and the sublime flavor of clamato.
Get all new episodes automatically and for free:
Subscribe using the RSS feed | Subscribe using Apple Podcasts | Subscribe using Google Podcasts | Subscribe using Stitcher | Subscribe by Email.
Help us continue to offer Raising the Betts. Won’t you make a pledge at SQPN.com/give today?
Links for this episode:
- Jerusalem: The IMAX Movie
- Jerusalem (DVD/Blu-ray)
- Netflix’s Space Force
- Charis in the World of Wonders: A Novel Set in Puritan New England
- Two Kingdoms
- Bright Earth: Art and the Invention of Color
- Leave us a review on Apple Podcasts!
- Melanie’s blog: The Wine-Dark Sea
- Dom’s blog: Bettnet
- Join the conversation at the StarQuest Facebook page.
- Send us your feedback or comments at [email protected]