SST104: When Harry Mudd uses a time loop to steal Discovery, only Stamets is able to figure out what’s going on. Jimmy Akin, Dom Bettinelli, and Fr. Cory Sticha discuss the return of Harry Mudd, the similarities to TNG’s “Clues”, and how this story provides a break from the season’s grim feel.
Help us continue to offer the Secrets of Star Trek. Won’t you make a pledge at SQPN.com/give today?
Links for this episode:
- Leave us a review on Apple Podcasts!
- You can watch most Star Trek series on Netflix or Amazon. Discovery and Picard are available at CBS All Access.
- Purchase Star Trek books and Blu-ray/DVDs of Star Trek series and movies at the Secrets of Star Trek Store.
- Join the conversation at the SQPN Facebook page.
- Send your feedback or comments to [email protected]