MYS103: In the 1970s, scientists began investigating a psychic phenomenon known as remote viewing for the US government. Last week, Jimmy Akin and Dom Bettinelli looked at the history and now they look at the evidence for remote viewing and how it would be viewed from a faith perspective.
Help us continue to offer Jimmy Akin’s Mysterious World. Won’t you make a pledge at SQPN.com/give today?
Links for this episode:
- Paul Smith’s book Reading the Enemy’s Mind
- Annie Jacobsen’s book Phenomena
- Jim Schnabel’s book Remote Viewers
- Leonard Mlodinow’s book The Drunkard’s Walk: How Randomness Rules Our Lives
- Ingo Swann’s novel Star Fire
- Federation of American Scientists RV page
- Utts-Hyman evaluation paper
- Remote Viewing
- Hal Puthoff
- Russell Targ
- Ingo Swann
- Stargate Project
- Please spread the word about the podcast. Leave us a review on Apple Podcasts!
- Purchase the books and other material from this and other episodes at the Mysterious World Bookstore.
- Join the conversation at the Starquest Facebook page and the Jimmy Akin’s Mysterious World Facebook page.
- Send your feedback or comments to [email protected] or send a tweet with the hashtag of #mysteriousfeedback