ACH054: Alfred Hitchcock was a master filmmaker who created some of the most compelling movies of the 20th century. Tom and Noëlle Crowe also tell us that Hitchcock was a Catholic for whom the Catholic worldview pervaded his films and informed his view of good and evil and justice.
Get all new episodes automatically and for free:
Subscribe using the RSS feed | Subscribe using Apple Podcasts | Subscribe using Google Podcasts | Subscribe using Stitcher | Subscribe by Email.
Help us continue to offer American Catholic History. Won’t you make a pledge at SQPN.com/give today?
Links for this episode:
- When Alfred Hitchcock Cried After Receiving Holy Communion
- Alfred Hitchcock – Biography – IMDb
- Alfred Hitchcock’s Surprise Ending, by Father Mark Henninger, S.J.
- The Man Who Knew His Faith: The Catholicism of Alfred Hitchcock
- If you like American Catholic History, you may also enjoy The American Catholic Almanac.
- Leave us a review on Apple Podcasts!
- Join the conversation at the StarQuest Facebook page.
- Send us your feedback or comments at [email protected]