MYS118: In his 1998 book, gov’t psychic Ingo Swann claimed he’d been hired in 1975 to remote view certain sites on the Moon where he perceived alien bases. In part 2 of their discussion, Jimmy Akin and Dom Bettinelli discuss whether Ingo was telling the truth and whether there really could be aliens on the Moon.
Help us continue to offer Jimmy Akin’s Mysterious World. Won’t you make a pledge at SQPN.com/give today?
Links for this episode:
- MYS117: Remote Viewing Aliens on the Moon (Ingo Swann’s Penetration)
- Ingo Swann’s book Penetration
- Targ and Puthoff’s book Mind-Reach
- George Leonard’s book Somebody Else Is on the Moon
- Paul Smith’s book Reading the Enemy’s Mind
- Michelle McNamara’s book I’ll Be Gone in the Dark
- Audiobook Evil Has a Name
- CIA’s copy of the Jupiter experiment
- Swann sketch of Jupiter from experiment
- Washington, DC Full Moon Calculator
- Washington, DC Moonset Calculator
- Paul Smith interview with Jeffrey Mishlove (video)
- Transient Lunar Phenomena
- Please spread the word about the podcast. Leave us a review on Apple Podcasts!
- Purchase the books and other material from this and other episodes at the Mysterious World Bookstore.
- Join the conversation at the Starquest Facebook page and the Jimmy Akin’s Mysterious World Facebook page.
- Send your feedback or comments to [email protected] or send a tweet with the hashtag of #mysteriousfeedback
- Is the Coronavirus from Space?
- Put Mind-Control Drugs in Water to Help with Coronavirus?”
- Golden State Killer Update
- GSK Sentencing Hearing
Jimmy Akin’s Mysterious World is brought to you in part through the generous support of Aaron Vurgason Electric and Automation at AaronV.com. Making Connections for Life for your automation and smart home needs in north and central Florida.
And by Dr. Jimmy Turner, your guide to practical leadership at drjimmyturner.com.