RTB066: Fall weather has come to New England and that means it’s soup season. Dom and Melanie Bettinelli talk about their favorite season, some new soup recipes, a pasta recipe from the Vatican, Melanie’s favorite Adam Sandler movie, and forgiveness as the center characteristic of the Christian life.
Get all new episodes automatically and for free:
Subscribe using the RSS feed | Subscribe using Apple Podcasts | Subscribe using Google Podcasts | Subscribe using Stitcher | Subscribe by Email.
Help us continue to offer Raising the Betts. Won’t you make a pledge at SQPN.com/give today?
Links for this episode:
- The Vatican Cookbook: Presented by the Pontifical Swiss Guard
- Churchill’s History of the English-Speaking Peoples (Abridged)
- Star Wars: Thrawn Ascendancy (Book I: Chaos Rising) (Star Wars: The Ascendancy Trilogy)
- 50 First Dates
- The Umbrella Academy | Netflix
- Away | Netflix
- Leave us a review on Apple Podcasts!
- Melanie’s blog: The Wine-Dark Sea
- Dom’s blog: Bettnet
- Join the conversation at the StarQuest Facebook page.
- Send us your feedback or comments at [email protected]