TEC092: Black Friday, CyberMonday, and Advent are all coming fast and you may need to do some Christmas shopping. Dom, Fr. Cory, and Joanne are here with some gift ideas for the techie in your life (or to put on your own Christmas wish list) for all ages and budgets and interests.
Get all new episodes automatically and for free:
Subscribe using the RSS feed | Subscribe using Apple Podcasts | Subscribe using Google Podcasts | Subscribe using Stitcher | Subscribe by Email | Listen and subscribe on YouTube.
Help us continue to offer Secrets of Technology. Won’t you make a pledge at SQPN.com/give today?
Links for this episode:
- PlayStation 5
- HomePod mini
- Sugru Moldable Glue
- Raspberry Pi 400 Computer Kit
- littleBits Star Wars Droid Inventor Kit
- Autel Autolink AL619 OBD2 Scanner
- Tiny Arcade Games
- The C64
- THEC64 Mini
- Arduino Starter Kit
- Mario Kart Live: Home Circuit
- Hantek 2D72 Handheld Oscilloscope
- gimBowl Automated Gimbal
- Tabletote Plus Collapsible Portable Table
- PhoneSoap 3 UV Smartphone Sanitizer
- Mac mini with Apple apps Education bundle
- Leave us a review on Apple Podcasts!
- Email us feedback or comments to [email protected]
Picks of the Week:
- Fr. Cory: Brother DS-740D Duplex Compact Mobile Document Scanner
- Joanne: RØDE Microphones VideoMic Me-L
- Dom: LockDown Secure Messaging and File Sharing
This Episode is Brought to You by:
The Secrets of Technology is brought to you in part by Faithlife, makers of Logos and Verbum Bible software and the Integrated Ministry Platform. Are you a full-stack developer looking for a career with a company with a mission that matters? Check out available positions at faithlife.com/careers and tell them that the Secrets of Technology sent you.
Want to Sponsor A Show?
Support StarQuest’s mission to explore the intersection of faith and pop culture by becoming a named sponsor of the show of your choice on the StarQuest network. Click to get started or find out more.
Disclaimer: Hosts, panelists, and guests may have a financial interest in the companies discussed through investments or other means. Their opinions and recommendations are not affected and do not present a conflict of interest. We offer this statement in the interest of full disclosure.