COZ045: This week, Lindsay and Caroline share their reflections on loss and gain in 2020 and the cycle of one’s faith journey through orientation, disorientation, and reorientation. They also share thoughts on Australia’s recently commemorated NAIDOC week; Caroline tackles microevolution in early hominids; and they discuss some TV shows they’ve been watching.
Get all new episodes automatically and for free: Subscribe using the RSS feed | Subscribe using Apple Podcasts | Subscribe using Google Podcasts | Subscribe using Stitcher | Subscribe by Email | Listen and subscribe on YouTube.
Help us continue to offer Catholics of Oz. Won’t you make a pledge at SQPN.com/give today?
Links for this episode:
- 2020: A year of loss and gain | The Catholic Archdiocese of Melbourne
- Always was, always will be | The Catholic Archdiocese of Melbourne
- 1st instance of microevolution in early human relative discovered | Live Science
- Leave us a review on Apple Podcasts!
- Email us feedback or comments to [email protected]
Want to Sponsor A Show?
Support StarQuest’s mission to explore the intersection of faith and pop culture by becoming a named sponsor of the show of your choice on the StarQuest network. Click to get started or find out more.