WHO205: Part soylent green, part Evelyn Waugh novel, this 6th Doctor story brings him up against the Daleks for the first time and leaves Jimmy, Dom, and Fr. Cory searching for the bright spots, including some dark humor amidst the horror, an interesting side character in an assassin with a good heart, and the usual Davros machinations.
Get all new episodes automatically and for free:
Subscribe using the RSS feed | Subscribe using Apple Podcasts | Subscribe using Google Podcasts | Subscribe using Stitcher | Subscribe by Email | Listen and subscribe on YouTube.
Help us continue to offer the Secrets of Doctor Who. Won’t you make a pledge at SQPN.com/give today?
Links for this episode:
- Leave us a review on Apple Podcasts!
- You can watch most Classic Doctor Who on Britbox, which is a subscription service, but some must be purchased separately on iTunes or Amazon. Eighth Doctor audio stories may be purchased at Big Finish. (SQPN has no affiliation with Britbox or Big Finish.)
- Purchase books, Blu-rays, and more at the Secrets of Doctor Who store.
- Join the conversation at the Secrets of Doctor Who Facebook page.
- Send us your feedback or comments at [email protected]om
Want to Sponsor A Show?
Support StarQuest’s mission to explore the intersection of faith and pop culture by becoming a named sponsor of the show of your choice on the StarQuest network. Click to get started or find out more.