ACH078: Elizabeth Ann Seton was the first Catholic saint born in America and Tom and Noëlle Crowe tell us how this early 19th century former Episcopalian socialite converted; founded a religious community and Catholic schools; and continued raised her own children despite heartbreak and loss.
Get all new episodes automatically and for free:
Subscribe using the RSS feed | Subscribe using Apple Podcasts | Subscribe using Google Podcasts | Subscribe using Stitcher | Subscribe by Email | Listen and subscribe on YouTube.
Help us continue to offer American Catholic History. Won’t you make a pledge at SQPN.com/give today?
Links for this episode:
- The Inspiring Legacy of Life: Saint Elizabeth Ann Seton
- Life of St. Elizabeth Ann Seton
- The Life of Saint Elizabeth Ann Seton
- Elizabeth Ann Seton | National Women’s History Museum
- Elizabeth Ann Seton – Wikipedia
- American Catholic History pilgrimage to the Kentucky Catholic Holy Land in 2021
- If you like American Catholic History, you may also enjoy The American Catholic Almanac. To find other books about this and other topics covered in the podcast, please visit the American Catholic History store. Your purchases there help support the show.
- Leave us a review on Apple Podcasts!
- Join the conversation at the StarQuest Facebook page.
- Send us your feedback or comments at [email protected]
Want to Sponsor A Show?
Support StarQuest’s mission to explore the intersection of faith and pop culture by becoming a named sponsor of the show of your choice on the StarQuest network. Click to get started or find out more.