TEC102: About one year ago now, thousands of Catholic churches in the US were suddenly thrown into deep end of livestreaming their Masses when the churches were shut. Dom, Joanne, and Fr. Cory talk about lessons learned and what could happen with streaming in the future.
Get all new episodes automatically and for free:
Subscribe using the RSS feed | Subscribe using Apple Podcasts | Subscribe using Google Podcasts | Subscribe using Stitcher | Subscribe by Email | Listen and subscribe on YouTube.
Help us continue to offer Secrets of Technology. Won’t you make a pledge at SQPN.com/give today?
Links for this episode:
- The digital divide is giving American churches hell | Ars Technica
- Dom’s Facebook post about livestreaming Mass
- Elgato Cam Link 4K
- Amazon’s driver monitoring app is an invasive nightmare
- Apple Maps is getting Google and Waze-like accident reporting – The Verge
- Accused murderer wins right to check source code of DNA testing kit used by police • The Register
Picks of the Week:
- Fr. Cory: Homestar Runner YouTube channel
- Joanne: Mevo Start
- Dom: Synology 4 Bay NAS DiskStation DS420+ (Diskless)
Want to Sponsor A Show?
Support StarQuest’s mission to explore the intersection of faith and pop culture by becoming a named sponsor of the show of your choice on the StarQuest network. Click to get started or find out more.
Disclaimer: Hosts, panelists, and guests may have a financial interest in the companies discussed through investments or other means. Their opinions and recommendations are not affected and do not present a conflict of interest. We offer this statement in the interest of full disclosure.