RTB088: This week, Dom and Melanie talk about clearing another food allergy hurdle; discuss why they don’t do much for Valentine’s; try to figure out what to do about summer vacation; explain why they’re staying home on Ash Wednesday; and talk about new books they’re read: Peace Talks and The Space Between Worlds.
Get all new episodes automatically and for free:
Subscribe using the RSS feed | Subscribe using Apple Podcasts | Subscribe using Google Podcasts | Subscribe using Stitcher | Subscribe by Email | Listen and subscribe at YouTube.
Help us continue to offer Raising the Betts. Won’t you make a pledge at SQPN.com/give today?
Links for this episode:
- The Key to Chinese Cooking, by Irene Kuo
- Peace Talks (Dresden Files), by Jim Butcher
- The Space Between Worlds, by Micaiah Johnson
- Richard Wilbur (Poet) – YouTube
- Leave us a review on Apple Podcasts!
- Melanie’s blog: The Wine-Dark Sea
- Dom’s blog: Bettnet
- Join the conversation at the StarQuest Facebook page.
- Send us your feedback or comments at [email protected]
Want to Sponsor A Show?
Support StarQuest’s mission to explore the intersection of faith and pop culture by becoming a named sponsor of the show of your choice on the StarQuest network. Click to get started or find out more.