RTB093: What’s more romantic than a date to get vaccinated? Dom and Melanie get their shots, celebrate two great saints with Irish and Italian meals, build a shed, go on a cleaning binge, and talk about looking death in the face each day.
Get all new episodes automatically and for free:
Follow using the RSS feed | Follow using Apple Podcasts | Follow using Google Podcasts | Follow using Stitcher | Follow by Email | Listen and follow at YouTube.
Help us continue to offer Raising the Betts. Won’t you make a pledge at SQPN.com/give today?
Links for this episode:
- The Spice House
- Robert the Bruce (2019) – IMDb
- Star Wars: Light of the Jedi (The High Republic), by Charles Soule
- Piranesi, by Susanna Clarke
- Leave us a review on Apple Podcasts!
- Melanie’s blog: The Wine-Dark Sea
- Dom’s blog: Bettnet
- Join the conversation at the StarQuest Facebook page.
- Send us your feedback or comments at [email protected]
Want to Sponsor A Show?
Support StarQuest’s mission to explore the intersection of faith and pop culture by becoming a named sponsor of the show of your choice on the StarQuest network. Click to get started or find out more.