RTB095: It’s Easter and Dom and Melanie discuss their Triduum, including memories of why not to take 5 small children to Easter Vigil; what special foods they made for Easter dinner, and why Dom ended up at Urgent Care on Easter Sunday. (It involved a cleaver.)
Get all new episodes automatically and for free:
Follow using the RSS feed | Follow using Apple Podcasts | Follow using Google Podcasts | Follow using Stitcher | Follow by Email | Listen and follow at YouTube.
Help us continue to offer Raising the Betts. Won’t you make a pledge at SQPN.com/give today?
Links for this episode:
- Why not to take 5 small children to Easter Vigil, or How to reaffirm priests in their celibacy – Bettnet.com
- Grilled Cilantro-Lime Skirt Steak | Christopher Kimball’s Milk Street
- My Grandma’s of New England
- Leave us a review on Apple Podcasts!
- Melanie’s blog: The Wine-Dark Sea
- Dom’s blog: Bettnet
- Join the conversation at the StarQuest Facebook page.
- Send us your feedback or comments at [email protected]
Want to Sponsor A Show?
Support StarQuest’s mission to explore the intersection of faith and pop culture by becoming a named sponsor of the show of your choice on the StarQuest network. Click to get started or find out more.