TEC125: Is it ethical for billionaires to spend their money for joyrides to space? Dom Bettinelli, Thomas Sanjurjo, and Jack Baruzzini discuss the recent criticism over Jeff Bezos and Richard Branson taking a ride on their companies’ spaceships and why it’s a good thing they did so.
Get all new episodes automatically and for free:
Follow by Email | Listen to this episode and subscribe on YouTube.
Help us continue to offer Secrets of Technology. Won’t you make a pledge at SQPN.com/give today?
Links for this episode:
- Facebook’s Next Target: The Religious Experience – The New York Times
- What happened when a ‘wildly irrational’ algorithm made crucial healthcare decisions
- Netflix will start publishing video games, has hired former EA exec | Ars Technica
Picks of the Week:
- Thomas: HandBrake: Open Source Video Transcoder
- Jack: Van Gogh Exhibition: The Immersive Experience
- Dom: Siri Remote
Want to Sponsor A Show?
Support StarQuest’s mission to explore the intersection of faith and pop culture by becoming a named sponsor of the show of your choice on the StarQuest network. Click to get started or find out more.
Disclaimer: Hosts, panelists, and guests may have a financial interest in the companies discussed through investments or other means. Their opinions and recommendations are not affected and do not present a conflict of interest. We offer this statement in the interest of full disclosure.