ACH104: Charles Carroll was the only Catholic signer of the Declaration of Independence. Tom and Noëlle Crowe tell us he was also the most well-educated and one of the wealthiest and perhaps had the most to lose.
Get all new episodes automatically and for free:
Help us continue to offer American Catholic History. Won’t you make a pledge at SQPN.com/give today?
Links for this episode:
- Charles Carroll of Carrollton – The Signer
- CATHOLIC ENCYCLOPEDIA: Charles Carroll of Carrollton
- Charles Carroll of Carrollton | The Society of the Descendants of the Signers of the Declaration of Independence
- Charles Carroll – Bill of Rights Institute
- Charles Carroll of Carrollton – Wikipedia
- Learn about our upcoming pilgrimages to important and unforgettable Catholic holy sites
- If you like American Catholic History, you may also enjoy The American Catholic Almanac. To find other books about this and other topics covered in the podcast, please visit the American Catholic History store. Your purchases there help support the show.
- Leave us a review on Apple Podcasts!
- Join the conversation at the StarQuest Facebook page.
- Send us your feedback or comments at [email protected]
Want to Sponsor A Show?
Support StarQuest’s mission to explore the intersection of faith and pop culture by becoming a named sponsor of the show of your choice on the StarQuest network. Click to get started or find out more.