ACH116: St. Kateri is known as the Lily of the Mohawks and is the first Native American woman to be canonized. Tom and Noëlle Crowe tell us the story of the courageous young woman who risked alienation and sacrificed much to embrace discipleship of Jesus Christ.
Get all new episodes automatically and for free:
Follow by Email | Listen to this episode and follow on YouTube.
Help us continue to offer American Catholic History. Won’t you make a pledge at SQPN.com/give today?
Links for this episode:
- Life Story: Kateri Tekakwitha – Women & the American Story
- 10 Amazing Things You Need to Know about St. Kateri Tekakwitha| National Catholic Register
- St. Kateri Tekakwitha: The “Lily of the Mohawks” – National Shrine of the Immaculate Conception
- Kateri Tekakwitha – Wikipedia
- Learn about our upcoming pilgrimages to important and unforgettable Catholic holy sites
- If you like American Catholic History, you may also enjoy The American Catholic Almanac. To find other books about this and other topics covered in the podcast, please visit the American Catholic History store. Your purchases there help support the show.
- Leave us a review on Apple Podcasts!
- Join the conversation at the StarQuest Facebook page.
- Send us your feedback or comments at [email protected]
Want to Sponsor A Show?
Support StarQuest’s mission to explore the intersection of faith and pop culture by becoming a named sponsor of the show of your choice on the StarQuest network. Click to get started or find out more.