TEC149: Keeping your car secure can involve lots of high and low tech. Dom Bettinelli, Thomas Sanjurjo, and Jack Baruzzini discuss the rings of security and the cost-benefit balance of various tech to guard your vehicle. Plus Meta’s new AI supercomputer; Intel’s new chip plant; and Alexa going to the moon.
Get all new episodes automatically and for free:
Follow by Email | Listen to this episode and subscribe on YouTube.
Help us continue to offer Secrets of Technology. Won’t you make a pledge at SQPN.com/give today?
Links for this episode:
- Best Security Cameras for Watching Your Car – Reolink Blog
- Owlcam | AI-Powered Car Security Camera System
- Best Car Anti Theft Devices 2021: Protect Your Vehicle
- The Best Vehicle Anti-Theft Devices for 2021 | Digital Trends
- Meta has built an AI supercomputer it says will be world’s fastest by end of 2022 – The Verge
- What we know about Intel’s $20 billion bet on Ohio – The Verge
- Washington state to require internet service disclosure when selling house in new year – CNET
- Amazon’s Alexa voice assistant is due to ride on NASA’s moon ship
Picks of the Week:
Want to Sponsor A Show?
Support StarQuest’s mission to explore the intersection of faith and pop culture by becoming a named sponsor of the show of your choice on the StarQuest network. Click to get started or find out more.
Disclaimer: Hosts, panelists, and guests may have a financial interest in the companies discussed through investments or other means. Their opinions and recommendations are not affected and do not present a conflict of interest. We offer this statement in the interest of full disclosure.