RTB129: What are the five secrets to joyful relationships in marriage, families, and with God? Dom and Melanie discuss the homily they heard this past week, plus new MCU insights rewatching Age of Ultron; creamy tomato soup and beef stew; and three new books Melanie is reading.
Get all new episodes automatically and for free:
Follow by Email | Listen to this episode and follow at YouTube.
Help us continue to offer Raising the Betts. Won’t you make a pledge at SQPN.com/give today?
Links for this episode:
- Song for a Tattered Flag, by Geoffrey Trease
- Over Sea, Under Stone (The Dark Is Rising Book 1)
- A Rush of Wings
- Leave us a review on Apple Podcasts!
- Melanie’s blog: The Wine-Dark Sea
- Dom’s blog: Bettnet
- Join the conversation at the StarQuest Facebook page.
- Send us your feedback or comments at [email protected]
Want to Sponsor A Show?
Support StarQuest’s mission to explore the intersection of faith and pop culture by becoming a named sponsor of the show of your choice on the StarQuest network. Click to get started or find out more.