TEC153: A Catholic techie was removed from a public crypto project for an old tweet expressing his beliefs. Dom Bettinelli, Thomas Sanjurjo, and Jack Baruzzini discuss what happened and how we can be openly Catholic without running afoul of the crowd. Plus, what is the digital dollar and why should we care?
Get all new episodes automatically and for free:
Follow by Email | Listen to this episode and subscribe on YouTube.
Help us continue to offer Secrets of Technology. Won’t you make a pledge at SQPN.com/give today?
Links for this episode:
- Ethereum Name Service Removes Core Team Member Brantly Millegan Over 2016 Tweet
- Jared Isaacman buys private SpaceX flights for Polaris Program
- Google gets hit with a new lawsuit over ‘deceptive’ location tracking – TechCrunch
Picks of the Week:
- Thomas: MIT OpenCourseWare | Free Online Course Materials
- Jack: Anker 533 Magnetic Wireless Charger (3-in-1 Stand)
- Dom: TagVault: Wallet | ElevationLab
- Listener John: RFID-blocking ID Wallet and Airtag Wallet Card | Etsy
Want to Sponsor A Show?
Support StarQuest’s mission to explore the intersection of faith and pop culture by becoming a named sponsor of the show of your choice on the StarQuest network. Click to get started or find out more.
Disclaimer: Hosts, panelists, and guests may have a financial interest in the companies discussed through investments or other means. Their opinions and recommendations are not affected and do not present a conflict of interest. We offer this statement in the interest of full disclosure.