RTB136: After a scout camping trip, Dom and Melanie discuss their first encounter with cliques and bullying and their kids; revel in their new furniture which finally arrived; discuss a bunch of movies they’ve watched; share several new soups they’ve cooked; and discuss the glories of heaven that await us.
Get all new episodes automatically and for free:
Follow by Email | Listen to this episode and follow at YouTube.
Help us continue to offer Raising the Betts. Won’t you make a pledge at SQPN.com/give today?
Links for this episode:
- Pork and Tofu Soup with Miso and Cabbage
- Curried Chicken Soup with Coconut and Kale | Cook’s Country
- Chicken and Shrimp Jambalaya | Cook’s Illustrated
- Star Wars: The Fallen Star (The High Republic)
- The Exiles, by Hilary McKay
- Leave us a review on Apple Podcasts!
- Melanie’s blog: The Wine-Dark Sea
- Dom’s blog: Bettnet
- Join the conversation at the StarQuest Facebook page.
- Send us your feedback or comments at [email protected]
Want to Sponsor A Show?
Support StarQuest’s mission to explore the intersection of faith and pop culture by becoming a named sponsor of the show of your choice on the StarQuest network. Click to get started or find out more.