COZ073: Lent 2022 has begun and Lindsay, Caroline, and Lino discuss Pope Francis’ message where he reminds us of St. Paul’s words: “Let us not grow tired of doing good.” Plus, how the quality of antibodies from COVID vaccines improve over time and what’s been entertaining the panel recently.
Get all new episodes automatically and for free:
Follow by Email | Listen to this episode and subscribe on YouTube.
Help us continue to offer Catholics of Oz. Won’t you make a pledge at SQPN.com/give today?
Links for this episode:
- Lent 2022: “Let us not grow tired of doing good, for in due time we shall reap our harvest, if we do not give up. So then, while we have the opportunity, let us do good to all” (Gal 6:9-10) | Francis
- Lent 2022: The Complete Guide to the Catholic Season of Lent – Hallow
- Project Compassion 2022 resources
- Antibodies improve in quality for months after COVID-19 vaccination – Technology Org
- What are antibodies? | Live Science
- The out-of-control rocket about to hit the moon is not a SpaceX Falcon 9, astronomers now say: report | Space
- Leave us a review on Apple Podcasts!
- Email us feedback or comments to [email protected]
- Also check out our other podcast Let’s Science!
Want to Sponsor A Show?
Support StarQuest’s mission to explore the intersection of faith and pop culture by becoming a named sponsor of the show of your choice on the StarQuest network. Click to get started or find out more.