SCI023: We revisit the historic new James Webb Space Telescope and its first amazing discoveries and then Caroline explains to Lindsay and Lino some astronomical terms like redshift.
Get all new episodes automatically and for free:
Follow by Email | Listen and subscribe on YouTube.
Help us continue to offer Let’s Science. Won’t you make a pledge at SQPN.com/give today?
Links for this episode:
- James Webb Space Telescope Crosses Major Milestone | Time
- James Webb Space Telescope completes another stage of instrument alignment | Space
- Webb Completes First Multi-Instrument Alignment – James Webb Space Telescope
- ESA – What is ‘red shift’?
- Who is James Webb? Nasa Telescope named after Space Agency boss – what did he do and who named the telescope? | NationalWorld
- If you enjoy Let’s Science, check out Caroline and Lindsay and Lino’s other show, Catholics of Oz.
- Leave us a review on Apple Podcasts!
- Email us feedback or comments to [email protected]
Want to Sponsor A Show?
Support StarQuest’s mission to explore the intersection of faith and pop culture by becoming a named sponsor of the show of your choice on the StarQuest network. Click to get started or find out more.