TEC166: For most of us, our presence is all over the internet after years of using it. Dom Bettinelli, Joanne Mercier, and Fr. Cory Sticha discuss how we can remove ourselves or even just reclaim a little bit of our privacy by removing our data from the Internet.
Get all new episodes automatically and for free:
Follow by Email | Listen to this episode and subscribe on YouTube.
Help us continue to offer Secrets of Technology. Won’t you make a pledge at SQPN.com/give today?
Links for this episode:
- How a Burner Identity Protects Your Inbox, Phone, and Cards | Wirecutter
- 6 Ways to Delete Yourself From the Internet | WIRED
- How to erase yourself from the internet | NordVPN
- Google My Activity
- How do you remove your name from Google searches? | Privacy Bee
- Apple unveils new accessibility features coming this year: Door Detection, Live Captions, Apple Watch Mirroring, more – 9to5Mac
- This snakelike robot slithers down your lungs and could spot cancer
- Amazon ramps up FedEx, UPS rivalry by expanding Prime to third parties
- Leave us a review on Apple Podcasts!
- Join the conversation at the StarQuest Facebook page.
- Be part of the StarQuest Discord community at SQPN.com/discord
- Email us feedback or comments to [email protected]
Picks of the Week:
- Fr. Cory: SystemRescue for Linux and Windows
- Joanne: [OFFICIAL] Wondershare AllMyTube for Mac: Download Online Videos
- Dom: CheapCharts for iOS
Want to Sponsor A Show?
Support StarQuest’s mission to explore the intersection of faith and pop culture by becoming a named sponsor of the show of your choice on the StarQuest network. Click to get started or find out more.
Disclaimer: Hosts, panelists, and guests may have a financial interest in the companies discussed through investments or other means. Their opinions and recommendations are not affected and do not present a conflict of interest. We offer this statement in the interest of full disclosure.