WHO280: The story that brought the 9th Doctor back wraps up and Jimmy Akin, Dom Bettinelli, and Fr. Cory Sticha discuss its highs and lows. Was the story too complex for audio? Should it have been three parts? And does Christopher Eccleston step right back into the iconic leather jacket?
Get all new episodes automatically and for free:
Follow by Email | Listen to this episode and subscribe on YouTube.
Help us continue to offer the Secrets of Doctor Who. Won’t you make a pledge at SQPN.com/give today?
Links for this episode:
- Leave us a review on Apple Podcasts!
- You can watch most Classic Doctor Who on Britbox, which is a subscription service, but some must be purchased separately on iTunes or Amazon. Eighth Doctor audio stories may be purchased at Big Finish or on Audible.com, and may be available free on Spotify or at the Tardis wiki. (SQPN has no affiliation with Britbox or Big Finish.)
- Get the official Secrets of Star Doctor Who t-shirt at sqpn.com/merch.
- Purchase books, Blu-rays, and more at the Secrets of Doctor Who store.
- Join the conversation at the Secrets of Doctor Who Facebook page.
- Send us your feedback or comments at [email protected]
Want to Sponsor A Show?
Support StarQuest’s mission to explore the intersection of faith and pop culture by becoming a named sponsor of the show of your choice on the StarQuest network. Click to get started or find out more.