RTB147: When should you tip outside of a restaurant situation? Dom and Melanie discuss an awkward moment for Dom and the conundrum of when service deserves a tip. Plus, a big-family size Instant Pot; a modern Russian novel with a surprising faith sensibility; and more.
Get all new episodes automatically and for free:
Follow by Email | Listen to this episode and follow at YouTube.
Help us continue to offer Raising the Betts. Won’t you make a pledge at SQPN.com/give today?
Links for this episode:
- Keep the Change: A Clueless Tipper’s Quest to Become the Guru of the Gratuity, by Steve Dublanica
- Brisbane: A Novel, by Eugene Vodolazkin
- The Aviator, by Eugene Vodolazkin
- Instant Pot Pro, 8QT
- Leave us a review on Apple Podcasts!
- Melanie’s blog: The Wine-Dark Sea
- Dom’s blog: Bettnet
- Join the conversation at the StarQuest Facebook page.
- Send us your feedback or comments at [email protected]
- Be part of the StarQuest Discord community at SQPN.com/discord
Want to Sponsor A Show?
Support StarQuest’s mission to explore the intersection of faith and pop culture by becoming a named sponsor of the show of your choice on the StarQuest network. Click to get started or find out more.