TEC173: Some churches have been relying on free cloud services that are going away. Dom Bettinelli, Fr. Cory Sticha, and Joanne Mercier discuss the alternatives and why they’re better anyway. Plus a Find My failure; Meta accounts; ADT and Google; and Amazon ditching Basics?
Get all new episodes automatically and for free:
Follow by Email | Listen to this episode and subscribe on YouTube.
Help us continue to offer Secrets of Technology. Won’t you make a pledge at SQPN.com/give today?
Links for this episode:
- Google Says It’s Time for Longtime Small-Business Users to Pay Up – The New York Times
- Google Workspace for Nonprofits
- Office 365 Nonprofit Plans | Microsoft Nonprofits
- Meta Quest headsets will finally stop requiring a Facebook account – The Verge
- ADT Is Betting Google Can Drag It Into the Future
- Amazon executives have discussed ditching Amazon Basics to appease antitrust regulators – Vox
- Leave us a review on Apple Podcasts!
- Join the conversation at the StarQuest Facebook page.
- Be part of the StarQuest Discord community at SQPN.com/discord
- Email us feedback or comments to [email protected]
Picks of the Week:
- Joanne: Powerbeats Pro – Totally Wireless Earbuds – Beats
- Fr. Cory: Lightning & Thunderstorms – World Map
- Dom: Drop Keyboard Keycap replacement sets
Want to Sponsor A Show?
Support StarQuest’s mission to explore the intersection of faith and pop culture by becoming a named sponsor of the show of your choice on the StarQuest network. Click to get started or find out more.
Disclaimer: Hosts, panelists, and guests may have a financial interest in the companies discussed through investments or other means. Their opinions and recommendations are not affected and do not present a conflict of interest. We offer this statement in the interest of full disclosure.