RTB160: The story of the Prodigal Son is really much more about the Forgiving Father. Dom and Melanie discuss how the party is about the family being made whole again, the great rejoicing over the lost sheep returned. Plus, they discuss how Tolkien was the first to “vary” from his written works.
Get all new episodes automatically and for free:
Follow by Email | Listen to this episode and follow at YouTube.
Help us continue to offer Raising the Betts. Won’t you make a pledge at SQPN.com/give today?
Links for this episode:
- Mexican Pork Tinga – The Boston Globe
- All Systems Red: The Murderbot Diaries, by Martha Wells
- The Hallowed Hunt (Chalion Book 3), by Lois McMaster Bujold
- Leave us a review on Apple Podcasts!
- Melanie’s blog: The Wine-Dark Sea
- Dom’s blog: Bettnet
- Join the conversation at the StarQuest Facebook page.
- Send us your feedback or comments at [email protected]
- Be part of the StarQuest Discord community at SQPN.com/discord
Want to Sponsor A Show?
Support StarQuest’s mission to explore the intersection of faith and pop culture by becoming a named sponsor of the show of your choice on the StarQuest network. Click to get started or find out more.